Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted for a while

I think I've "over scheduled" myself LOL but it's gonna be ok.  It's either "feast or famine" - can't remember where I've heard that expression.  Taking two online classes but thank goodness Magpie Girl (Rachelle Mee-Chapman) says I can take hers at my own pace!

I'd like my readers to give me some kind of inspiration ok?  I have quilling supplies, polymer clay, friendly plastic, jewelry makings and I can Zentangle!

I see all the cute Halloween stuff out there and ordered some pumpkin lollipops - tastes like pumpkin caramel YUM.  I know I'm not as "into" Halloween as some others are but I love seeing what you do.

OK inspiration please . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerri Yup sweetie I am behind on things also I am just going at my own speed which is very slow now lolhehe

    Anyway take care ok will chat with you soon

    Hugs Love and prayers Love Bev

    Wow do those lollipops they sound great enjoy ok see you later

    ReplyDelete