Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm overthinking - again!

As I wrote in my last post I'm doing the block exchange.  As I mentioned I've loved miniatures for a long time, and for people that can do them I applaud them.  I would love to get to the point where I can make a miniature of our pets and a sea otter (for my collection).

I am still doing the doors idea for my blocks, and next time after that do something with clay.  Kitty Bryan, Bobbie's sister-in-law, is part of the block exchange and has never done this before.  Could have fooled me Kitty - here's her art ed up blocks that were sent to me - done with a wood burning kit!  Aren't they sweet? Rich took the picture - sorry about the upside down one LOL.  If this is your first time doing this Kitty can't wait to see more blocks as they come through to me.  I'm excited to see the creativity!


OK links for today:

beautiful hand made dolls and hand made costumes!  I especially love the Shape Shifter with all the swirls on the body.

I just think this is the coolest thing - a crocheted coral reef!

I love some of these and have seen some of these movies

Not sure if dancing is a Craft LOL but it is somewhat of an art if you do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment